Re: [exim] DynaStop - I like it!

Autor: Peter Bowyer
A: Exim, Users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] DynaStop - I like it!
On 03/11/06, Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC <chad+exim@???> wrote:

> On Nov 2, 2006, at 3:48 PM, Peter Bowyer wrote:
>
> > On 02/11/06, Mar Matthias Darin <BDarin@???> wrote:
> >
> >> It is the standard server signature that goes out on all messages
> >> that leave
> >> this system.
> >
> > Does that make it right?
>
> Since when is it YOUR responsibility to criticize another's .sig
> file, especially one only a few lines long ???

Am I not entitled to an opinion? I have to read it. Is it the absolute
right of anybody to say anything they care to in their emails whithout
inviting comment? Something which is so far removed from the topic of
the mailing list is bound to be contentious.

In fact I have no real opinion about the content of the .sig in
question; I was commenting on the excuse that it was system-generated,
which implies that the poster has no control over it - either he
should defend it or take steps to remove it (like use a gmail account
if he really can't stop it happening).

Peter

--
Peter Bowyer