Re: [exim] DynaStop - I like it!

Autor: W B Hacker
A: exim users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] DynaStop - I like it!
Chris Lightfoot wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 03, 2006 at 08:39:26AM +0800, W B Hacker wrote:
>> Chris Lightfoot wrote:
>>
>>> Therefore there must be, in the opinion of the people
>>> responsible, some feature of dynamic IPs which makes it
>>> impossible that mail originating from them is desirable to
>>> receive.
>>
>> Yup.
>>
>> A ratio of better than a million to one criminally generated to
>> innocently generated traffic.
>
> again, this is the answer to a different question, but
> since you actually appear to have data I'd be very
> interested to see it! Most people who quote numbers in
> this area do so simply by counting the mail they've
> blocked, rather than by a proper audit.

I was taught a long time ago never to get down on the floor and engage in
arguments with fools, no matter how well-spoken they seemed.

They have been fools longer and better than I have, they are damn good at it,
and they will always beat me if I play *their* game.

No takers!

Bill