Re: [exim] DynaStop - I like it!

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Chris Lightfoot
To: W B Hacker
CC: exim users
Betreff: Re: [exim] DynaStop - I like it!
On Fri, Nov 03, 2006 at 08:39:26AM +0800, W B Hacker wrote:
> Chris Lightfoot wrote:
>
> > Therefore there must be, in the opinion of the people
> > responsible, some feature of dynamic IPs which makes it
> > impossible that mail originating from them is desirable to
> > receive.
>

> Yup.
>
> A ratio of better than a million to one criminally generated to
> innocently generated traffic.

again, this is the answer to a different question, but
since you actually appear to have data I'd be very
interested to see it! Most people who quote numbers in
this area do so simply by counting the mail they've
blocked, rather than by a proper audit.

--
``In view of the fact that God limited man's intelligence,
it is a pity that He did not also limit his stupidity.'' (Adenauer)