Re: [exim] DynaStop - I like it!

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: W B Hacker
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] DynaStop - I like it!
Mar Matthias Darin wrote:

>> I haven't forgotten any of that, thanks. Long Binh AUG 67- AUG 68.
>> But this list is not really the place for it.
>
> It is the standard server signature that goes out on all messages that
> leave this system.

You cheapen *my service*, my Father's before me, and for many generations before
that, as well as the lives of friends lost - when you treat that as common grafitti.

The bearers of the names you list were soldiers.

They would be highly pissed-off to have the details of their demise forced into
the face of honest folks 40 years on.

Folks who were not there, did not cause the conflict, and have other interests
entirely.

Such as trying to prevent the *next* stupid war - or had you not noticed we seem
to have a surplus of those today as well as then?

What you are doing is a form of moral parasitism on 'bystanders' and it does not
belong *here*.

If you cannot correct that, get yourself a Gmail account.

Bill Hacker

O5241836
RA13852814