Re: [exim] DynaStop - I like it!

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Chris Lightfoot
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Mar Matthias Darin
Kopio: exim users
Aihe: Re: [exim] DynaStop - I like it!
On Thu, Nov 02, 2006 at 02:36:38PM -0600, Mar Matthias Darin wrote:
> DynaStop specifically identifies dynamic dhcp/dialup IP addresses that in
> accordance with the many ISPs' AUP/TOS do NOT allow these users to send
> mail except through the provider's exchange server.

I find this ``everyone competent enough to run a mail
server can afford a leased line'' theory very attractive.
Out of interest, is there any evidence for it?

--
``Started with a knife, then degenerated to a hacksaw, then a hammer and
eventually a very big hammer. Suffice to say, I don't think they are in