Re: [exim] ACL variables and when they are available during …

Author: paul.mcilfatrick
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] ACL variables and when they are available during an SMTPdialogue
> eonline
> http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.63/doc/html/spec_html/ch11.html
>
> Does state for each variable when it is set during the dialogue.
>
> But I agree some sort table would be better, perhaps we could
> make one up and offer it to Philip for inclusion.

The table could be created by hand but then it would need to be changed
every time a new variable is added.

Would it be feasible for a programmer with sufficient expertise and time
to write a program that would create the table from Exim's source code?

If this is feasible then would it be a good student project? :)

Paul McIlfatrick