Re: [exim] ACL Conditionals - run program if condition is me…

Author: Marc Perkel
To: Exim, Users
Subject: Re: [exim] ACL Conditionals - run program if condition is met

John Jetmore wrote:
> On Tue, 31 Oct 2006, Marc Perkel wrote:
>

>> OK - here's what I want to do. I want to run a program in an ACL if the
>> condition is met and do nothing if the condition is not met. How would I
>> do that?
>>

> warn condition = ${if eq{foo}{bar}{${run:/path/to/script}}{}}
>
> might not have the syntax exactly right but something similar should work.
> Dunno if a warn with no action actually does anything. If it doesn't, you
> could do somehing like assign the result of the ${if to an acl var to
> force it to evaluate.
>
> --John

That might work but I have a question. Let's say for simplicity you have
an ACL as follows:

drop message = something
condition = false
condition = run something

In the above example drop requires that all the conditions be true. So
if the first condition is false i the second condition evaluated or
skipped? I'm hoping it is skipped because if it is then that makes the
coding easier.