Re: [exim] address_data extension

Author: Stephen Gran
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] address_data extension
On Tue, Oct 31, 2006 at 09:05:21PM +0800, W B Hacker said:
> Marc Haber wrote:
> > On Mon, 30 Oct 2006 17:56:54 +0100, Jakob Hirsch <jh@???> wrote:
> >> Quoting Online4You:
> >> address_data
> >
> > While we're at it - has somebody thought about address_data_foo and
> > address_data_bar as a similiar concept to named acl variables?
> >
> > Greetings
> > Marc
> >

> Did *you* 'actually read....'
>
> ;-)
>

> Last time I looked we were calling them 'acl_r' variables...
>
> As in acl_c = 'Connect', acl_m = 'Message', acl_r = 'Routing'

steve@gashuffer:~$ zgrep -i acl_r /usr/share/doc/exim4-base/spec.txt.gz
steve@gashuffer:~$

It appears we're not calling them anyting, at the moment.

And since he's asking for named variables in routers, and you keep
replying with acl-scoped variables, I am not sure why this conversation
is happening, but whatever.
|  Stephen Gran                  | Look into my eyes and try to forget     |
|  steve@???             | that you have a Macy's charge card!     |