Re: [exim] Pass custom variable on to next router

Autor: W B Hacker
A: exim users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Pass custom variable on to next router
Stuart Gall wrote:
> On 31 Oct 2006, at 01:45, W B Hacker wrote:
>
>> Even so, by munging the call names, (spamd0, spamd1?, spamd2)? on
>> different IP
>> and/or sockets, (TBD) ....one could probably scan a message more
>> than once,
>> using different instances of SA, each tailored to different test
>> suites.
>
> This is an example where you can use
>     spam = user

> just set up N users spam1 ..... spamN
> each user has their own local.cf
>
> then scan with spam = spamX

Yes, built-in from ..day one?

But what I had in mind would also select (at least) a different:

init.pre

10_misc.cf

50_scores.cf

v3XX_pre

...if not more, i.e. seriously different slant to what it performs and what each
test is 'worth', no more than 3 sets, probably. No point in tracking beetles
with a magnum rifle.

Bill