[exim] Exim4 and Clamav not working together on Debian Etch

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Jim Seymour
To: Exim users
題目: [exim] Exim4 and Clamav not working together on Debian Etch
I am trying to set up exim 4.63 with clamav 0.88.5 to work together on a
Debian Etch box. I have gone through the clamav readme several times and
searched the Internet repeatedly and still no dice. Exim still receives
mail without clamav scanning it and clamd is running and listening on a
socket. Considering that it looks like I am the only one that has ever
had this problem, could someone please point out where to look. I have
checked every log file in the system and they have provided zero
information on what is wrong.

I have added clamav to Debian-exim group and vice-versa.

The scan directory is group writable.

Set av_scanner = clamd:/var/run/clamav/clamd.ctl
in /etc/exim4/conf.d/02_exim4-config_options.

Enabled
deny  message = This message contains a virus: ($malware_name) please
scan your system.
         demime = *
         malware = *
in /etc/exim4/conf.d/acl/40_exim4-config_check_data

I have restarted systems and rebooted the computer to no avail. I would
like to do this without adding amavis back to the system if possible.

I have wasted two afternoons on this, so any pointers would be greatly
appreciated.
--
Jim Seymour <bluejay@???>