Re: [exim] Pass custom variable on to next router

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Stuart Gall
Para: exim users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Pass custom variable on to next router

On 30 Oct 2006, at 20:23, W B Hacker wrote:

> Online4You wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> We're trying to setup some extra routers in our Debian exim4
>> config to check
>> for per-mailbox anti-spam settings. Some of these routers just
>> check the
>> mySQL database for the customer setting in the "condition" and
>> then add a
>> mail header so it is marked for later on. Then after several
>> checks, the
>> mail is checked for these marks and should be acted on accordingly.

You cant do this in the data acl ?

>> Now I've just found out that adding and removing headers isn't the
>> way to
>> exchange information between routers because those are not
>> effective until a
>> transport is reached.

Your router is NOT calling a transport ?
Can you do this by calling an external program (pipe transport?)

>> How can I pass on information between routers so the next router
>> can check
>> for something set in the previous router?

Can you give an example. The purpose of a router is to decide if a
transport should handle a message or not. They don't realy do any
processing - do they?
so where would you get data from to set the variable ?