Re: [exim] Run filter from ACL

Author: Magnus Holmgren
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Run filter from ACL
On Monday 30 October 2006 23:21, Marlon Cabrera Oliveira took the opportunity
to say:
> check_message:
>    deny    message = This message contains a virus or other harmful content
> ($malware_name)
>    malware = *
>    logwrite = Classificando mensagens
>    set acl_m0=${run {/usr/bin/exim_osbf_lua \
>    $spool_directory/scan/$message_id/$message_id.eml} \
>    {$value}{}}

I did have this in mind, but I wasn't sure about for how long that .eml file
persisted (silly me, it says clearly that it remains until the DATA ACL has
finished running. It would be nice if there were an expansion variable called
$message_filename, or similar, that contained the above filename, just like
$mime_decoded_filename but for the whole message. The decode modifier could
work in the DATA ACL also, in case you don't want to scan for viruses or if
you want to save the whole message someplace else.

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@???
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)