[exim] Easy Whitelist?

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Jlew
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: [exim] Easy Whitelist?

I am looking for an easy way to only allow incoming mail from a specific
range of IP addresses. We have a service that filters all messages and
passes them on to the end mail server (Exim). Any mail coming from a source
other than the filtering server(s) is unwanted. Is there an easy way to do
this? And when I say "easy" I mean Exim/Linux newb easy. I have seen a
couple of posts that seem to deal with what I want, but I need it spelled
out a bit more than the answers I saw. Pardon my inexperience.