Re: [exim] TLS Authentication at gmail failing

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: W B Hacker
Para: exim users
Asunto: Re: [exim] TLS Authentication at gmail failing
Marc Haber wrote:
> On Sun, 29 Oct 2006 20:38:04 +0800, W B Hacker <wbh@???>
> wrote:
>> - Having Exim perform MUA-style 'client' functions is possible, but not as easy
>> as a few 'box ticks' and filled-in blanks on a userland MUA.
>
> It is actually easy in Debian's exim4 packages, which the anonymous
> original poster is using, and it works for me.

Despite being a user of 'other than..' I have read your docs, and I have to agree.

- if that is what you are using, that is where you look, and what you need
IS THERE.

> Additionally, the
> outdated and misleading HOWTO he uses miraculously fits his situation,
> so his exim should work fine. Unfortunately, he is not willing to help
> in finding the bug, and he is asking in the wrong forum.
>
> Greetings
> Marc

I have no idea if just-released Ubunti 'Edgy' has, or has not used your work
unaltered, but it DOES look as if he HAS changed the defaults.

==
.... I have modified none of them from the default Ubuntu Edgy install
==

I wonder if we have been trolled....

;-)

Bill Hacker