[exim-dev] MX style priorities for spamd_address

Autor: Marc Haber
A: exim-dev
Assumpte: [exim-dev] MX style priorities for spamd_address
Hi,

http://www.exim.org/mail-archives/exim-users/Week-of-Mon-20060821/msg00050.html

contains a patch adding MX-style priority handling to spamd_address
and some rationale why this might be useful. It obviously fell through
the grate as it didn't get any answer.

May I suggest this patch being added to mainline exim?

Greetings
Marc