[exim] I'm confused

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Larry
A: exim-users
Asunto: [exim] I'm confused

could someone please tell me why I am getting this? I have all
"deny's" in the acl changed to "discard".

2006-10-28 15:47:23 Received from <> R=1Gdv5O-0007yZ-Fd U=exim P=local S=3903
2006-10-28 15:47:23 SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT
TO:<daemon@???>: host smtp.central.cox.net [68.1.17.4]: 550
<daemon@???> relaying not allowed
2006-10-28 15:47:23 daemon@??? R=send_to_smart_host
T=remote_smtp:SMTP error from remote mail server after
RCPT TO:<daemon@???>: host smtp.
central.cox.net [68.1.17.4]: 550 <daemon@???> relaying not allowed
*** Frozen (delivery error message)

The mail is still delivered to me but I get the above in my
/var/spool/mail/msglog.

I also get the following in the /var/spool/mail/input:

1Gdv5P-0007yf-Ig-H
exim 1001 12
<>
1162068443 0
-ident exim
-received_protocol local
-body_linecount 79
-allow_unqualified_recipient
-allow_unqualified_sender
-frozen 1162068443
-localerror
XX
1
daemon@???

147P Received: from exim by myplace.homeip.net with local (Exim 4.63)
        id 1Gdv5P-0007yf-Ig
        for daemon@???; Sat, 28 Oct 2006 15:47:23 -0500
051  X-Failed-Recipients: me@???
029  Auto-Submitted: auto-replied
064F From: Mail Delivery System <Mailer-Daemon@???>
025T To: daemon@???
059  Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

This is also delivered to me but this log says it's being returned
to whoever sent it.

And why does it say "X-Failed-Recipients: me@???"
that's a good address and it's being delivered to me.

And again, I have "discard" in place of "deny" in my exim configuration.

IF anyone can shed some light on this I sure would appreciate it.

Thanks

--
LINUX is simple. It just takes a genius to understand its simplicity.