Re: [exim] truncated messages with mailman

Autor: richard
A: exim-users, John W. Baxter
Assumpte: Re: [exim] truncated messages with mailman
Many thanks.

I copied the body of the original message and pasted it twice. Sent pure
text.
The result is the same. On disc the first message returned is 70 Kb, and the
second (the double length one ) 69 Kb.

One user uses Eudora versión 7.0.1.0 with the same results.

We have sent large messages via MUTT running from the mail server box, using
exim but not mailman and they are sent perfectly.

I followed Graham Fowler's idea thru' cygwin ...... cat message.txt
|/home/mailman/mail/mailman.exe post \
test-list <test-list@???> modifying the command to:

$ echo "prueba" |/home/mailman/mail/mailman.exe post test-list

Message arrived complete NOT truncated.

It's looking like a mailman issue.
I'm trying to get the url of the screen shots of mailman configuracion up.
Isn't there a mailman config file that has all that in it? (wrong list, no?)

Richard Hines
(Analista)
Telefónica Investigación y Desarrollo
Madrid, España.