Re: [exim] Exim and virtual domains via postgres

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Marc Haber
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Exim and virtual domains via postgres
On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 08:50:06 +0200, Remi Cool
<mailinglists@???> wrote:
>dc_local_domains='pgsql;PG_Q_LOCAL_DOMAINS'
>dc_relay_domains='pgsql;PG_Q_RELAY_DOMAINS'

That has never been supported in Debian's packaging and is now
explicitly unsupported since we moved to ";" as list separator in
4.63-7.

Please use the macros supplied in the actual configuration.

>Why is it that 'domainlist local_domains' isn't <;

See NEWS.Debian.gz, but you must have missed that as well since you
have obviously ignored _all_ Debian docs as you would have posted on
the Debian mailing list if you had read Debian docs.

Greetings
Marc