Re: [exim] "Ghost" user running exim?

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Jan Johansson
Para: Bill Hacker, Exim Users
Asunto: Re: [exim] "Ghost" user running exim?
>FWIW, the 'cheat' would have worked.

Yea, undoubtedly.

>Then the ls -lF (probably) shown all was well in *that* structure...
>
>Leading you to wonder just who *was* in what group sooner or later

anyway...

Yep. But during my first tries after adding exim to the sympa group, I did
not know about the "initgroups" option, so I really was chasing two problems
originally.

>Feeling 'stupid' has to do with bass-ackwards use of 'dd' on large RAID
>arrays.......

....or upgrading a kernel to gain access to loop-aes, and then immediately
initializing a device for use as a loopback.... only to find that the ID's
of the md-devices had been shuffled around by the new kernel, and thereby
wiping about half my FLAC-collection before realizing what was going on
(Have about 700 CD's that I have FLAC-archived)... yep, got the t-shirt.
(No, I do not consider that vital enough to back up, since I had the
originals.. but.. given the amount of work to restore the collection...
geez)

The definition of experience is the ability to recognize old mistakes when
you repeat them.

--Unknown.