Re: [exim] "Ghost" user running exim?

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Graeme Fowler
Para: Jan Johansson
CC: exim users
Assunto: Re: [exim] "Ghost" user running exim?
On Thu, 2006-10-26 at 23:34 +0200, Jan Johansson wrote:
<snip>
> --------> Sympa_Lists router <--------
> local_part=bjorkriset-styrelse domain=listor.skyddsrummet.net
> checking domains
> cached yes match for +ListDomains
> cached lookup data = NULL
> listor.skyddsrummet.net in "+ListDomains"? yes (matched "+ListDomains" -
> cached)
> checking require_files
> file check: /home/sympa/expl/$domain/$local_part/config
> expanded file:
> /home/sympa/expl/listor.skyddsrummet.net/bjorkriset-styrelse/config
> stat() yielded -1
> errno = 13
> require_files: error for
> /home/sympa/expl/listor.skyddsrummet.net/bjorkriset-styrelse/config:
> Permission denied
> Sympa_Lists router deferred: file check
> ----------- end verify ------------

Ta-da!

As described earlier by Andrew <andrew@???>:

> To be able to use require_files to verify the recipient, the
> directory path must be readable to the exim user or group. If
> that isn't possible, then you would need to turn on no_verify
> on the router, and add another router with verify_only that
> checks for valid recipients using some other method not involving
> reading those directories

If you make parts of your sympa installation have owner:group of
sympa:exim, and ensure that they are group readable, you should be
cooking (to coin a British phrase). Note that I've never used sympa so I
could be talking from somewhere very dark here!

Alternatively put no_verify on in that router and create a new router
with verify_only which can lookup the sympa list addresses in a
different way: because you know all the addresses you can run a script
that creates a file containing the list addresses on their own and run
that from a cron job. It should be relatively easy to create that file,
and do a lookup from it for listname@domain.

Graeme