Re: [exim] pipe message to app

Top Pagina
Auteur: David Saez Padros
Aan: David Ward
CC: exim users, W B Hacker
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] pipe message to app
Hi !!

> I have a hack that I'm currently trying in order to use dspam from DATA.
>
> As per http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.62/doc/html/spec_html/ch40.html
> there is a file that contains the whole message after the first call
> to malware until the end of acl_smtp_data.
>
> I'll note that the biggest issue is that this only allows for a
> 'global' dspam setup since acl_smtp_data is only run once for all
> recipients (although 90% of our mail goes to just one user, so it
> would be possible to pass that along).

I just write a C function to be called using dlfunc that uses
spool_mbox to get the message and executes whatever it has been
specified as the first argument and injects the message to it's
stdin and returns what it reads from the programs stdout. It's
intended to be used to add dspam headers at transport (hope that
spool_mbox will work at transport) but it could be used for any other
application and in any other situation. I need to test it and when
it works it could be used that way:

headers_add = ${dlfunc{pipe_message.o}{pipe_message}\
    {/usr/bin/dspam --classify --user xxxx}}

tomorrow i will try to give it a test

--
Best regards ...

    On-Line Services 2000 S.L.       e-mail  david@???
    Pintor Vayreda 1                 telf    +34 902 50 29 75
    08184 Palau-Solita i Plegamans   movil   +34 670 35 27 53