[exim] Whitelisting Spamcheck router

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Oli
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: [exim] Whitelisting Spamcheck router
Afternoon All,

I've been fiddling with the Spamcheck router to whitelist my internal
addresses and speed up delivery - if the sender is in my emailtable or
the sender's domain is in my whitelist, the Spamcheck router doesn't match.

What I'd really like to do is stop the router running for whitelisted
domains and local addresses, but still run if it looks like it's from a
local address but came from a non-local IP.

Is it possible to check the sender's IP against my local subnet range?

Thanks in advance,
-Oli

--
Oli Comber