[exim] ACL to allow differen users differnet message sizes

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Mark Ter Morshuizen
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: [exim] ACL to allow differen users differnet message sizes
Hi,

Can anyone help me with an acl to allow different users different message
sizes. What I would like to do is have a list of users and their allowed
message sizes (local_message_sizes) like so:

john: 10M
jimmy: 10M
james: 5M
peter: 512K

Then have an acl which sets a hard limit of say 256K for any user who is not
listed in that file.

I'm thinking something like the following:

deny
message = Message size exceeds limit set for user.
????
condition = ${if < {$message_size}{256k}{1}}

Can anyone help?

Thanks,
--
Mark Ter Morshuizen