Re: [exim] Segmentation Fault on STARTTLS

Autor: Tim Wilde
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Segmentation Fault on STARTTLS
Stephen Gran wrote:
> At a guess, is there any chance the mysql client libraries were linked
> against a different version of openssl than the exim build?

I don't believe so. When I built myself a different version of OpenSSL
(in a different path from the original one) and tried to build with that
version of OpenSSL (and with MySQL still enabled as well), I couldn't
complete the compile, because of conflicting symbols between the two.

Regards,
Tim