[exim] Mail from the future...

Autor: Kevin Colagio
A: exim users
Assumpte: [exim] Mail from the future...

I routinely receive SPAM (it's never valid mail) that has time stamps of
at least 24 hours ahead, or months/years behind the current date.

Does anyone have a method to get rid of this as it goes through the system?

We are running Exim 4.52 (if it matters).

Thanks!

--
    Kevin Colagio: Systems Analyst, Reef Geek, and Perpetual Student
    Computing and Information Technology, SUNY at Geneseo, South 124