Re: [exim] How can I blocking users e-mail within a local do…

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: W B Hacker
Para: exim users
Asunto: Re: [exim] How can I blocking users e-mail within a local domain.
Kevin Colagio wrote:

> It's a valid address otherwise, it's just the one old domain that he
> gets SPAM through. As much as I'd love to drop support for the domain,
> it's used by others yet...
>
> Good thought though. I just wish it were that easy.

Oh, it's easy enuf - just not *as* easy...

In our case, set the 'active' flag to 'f' for the account...

;-)

Now - *your* case...

How is it that whatever you are using for validating recipients
is NOT ALREADY specific as to both $local_part AND $domain?

i.e. - fix the 'general case', and this problem is gone.

Ex:

He can have 'him@???, him@???, etc.

But so long as your list, table, or DB does NOT have:

'him@???'

- a require verify = recipient will reject traffic at rcpt time.

A bit more work will be needed if you are permitting on-box 'shell' accounts,
but not much more.

Bill