Re: [exim] How can I blocking users e-mail within a local do…

Author: Kevin Colagio
To: W B Hacker
CC: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] How can I blocking users e-mail within a local domain.

It's a valid address otherwise, it's just the one old domain that he
gets SPAM through. As much as I'd love to drop support for the domain,
it's used by others yet...

Good thought though. I just wish it were that easy.

--
    Kevin Colagio: Systems Analyst, Reef Geek, and Perpetual Student
    Computing and Information Technology, SUNY at Geneseo, South 124