Re: [exim] quota in GB

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: B. Johannessen
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] quota in GB
Chris Lightfoot wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 25, 2006 at 12:02:36AM +0200, B. Johannessen wrote:
>> I'll buy a beer for the first person to find me an authoritative
>> reference on the signedness of off_t :-)
>
> the second argument to lseek(2) is of type off_t and it
> therefore must be signed, since you may seek backwards
> using that syscall.

Amazing how fast you can get an answer when there's free beer involved :-)

While the above is hardly a *reference*, it's clearly definitive proof
that off_t is signed. Chris, I owe you a beer! Either send me your
address and I'll mail it, or let me know the next time you're in
south-western Norway :-)

    Bob