Re: [exim] Outgoing Hostname and IP

Author: Edward St Pierre
To: W B Hacker
CC: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] Outgoing Hostname and IP
If you are asking if you can have email that is generated on the server to
be from a specific domain and not the hostname
you can set the option called 'qualify_domain' in your exim configuration
file.

e.g.

qualify_domain = example.com

therefore emails generated from say a roots cron job will be from
root@???

--

Regards

Ed