Re: [exim] SPAM Filtering - Losing the war!

Author: Chris Lightfoot
To: Mike Meredith
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] SPAM Filtering - Losing the war!
On Tue, Oct 24, 2006 at 03:41:45PM +0100, Mike Meredith wrote:
> because they have an incompetent mail administrator is *not* a false
> positive. It may well be decided that such a test causes too many

any case where your spam filter blocks a mail that a user
wanted to receive is a false positive. If you ask your
users, ``should I block email you want to receive because
it came from a host which didn't have a reverse-DNS
name?'', what would they say?

--
``They accused us of suppressing freedom of expression.
This was a lie and we could not let them publish it.''