[exim] REPOST Block by Subject with Wildcard

Author: Jess Mooers
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] REPOST Block by Subject with Wildcard
I have this code added to my configure file.

deny      message = X-Blackhole: Yes
      log_message = REJECTED - Subject in blocksubject list - $h_Subject
        condition = ${if exists{/usr/local/exim/blocksubject.txt}\
                    {${lookup{$h_Subject:}wildlsearch{/usr/local/exim/blocksubject.txt}{yes}{no}}}\
                    {no}}

My blocksubject.txt file has this in it:
    *test987123

It denies the message if this is the subject:
    test987123
    Atest987123

But not with these as subjects:
    test987123B
    Atest987123B

I tried to put an * at the end of th line too, but that allows all of the test emails through and denies none of the 4 above.

Ideally, I would like to be able to say, if the word test987123 is anywhere in the subject, deny it. Any help would be so appreciated.

Regards, Jess Mooers
Landmann InterActive
1423 S. Park St., Madison, WI 53715
W 608-257-1558