Re: [exim] require_verify = sender + RBLs - clarification on…

Author: Alon
To: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] require_verify = sender + RBLs - clarification on the How-to
Hi All,

With further checks, I've noticed that I have few mail service providers
that are listed as FREE email providers.
That does not mean by itself that they are spammers.

I'm using:

          dnslists = blackholes.five-ten-sg.com

as one of the filters.
It is very effective, but also blocks one of our large free mail providers.
Will the following syntax work to still use the filter with the exception of
deny the free servers?

# deny using blackholes.five-ten-sg.com
  deny message = Email blocked by FIVETEN - to unblock see
http://www.myserver.com/spamlist.html
       hosts = !+relay_hosts
       domains = +use_rbl_domains
       !authenticated = *
       dnslists = blackholes.five-ten-sg.com!=127.0.0.12

http://www.five-ten-sg.com/blackhole.php?ip=192.118.71.127&Search=Search

thanks for the input,

- Alon
js@???