[exim] Pipe mail to script

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Mail(at)charliesangels.biz
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [exim] Pipe mail to script
Hullo list,

i do apologize if this may be a numb question but I could not find a
solution to my problem.

I do need an E-Mail-Adresse to which a text-file is send. This text-file
should then be processed by a script so I tried the following alias in
/etc/aliases/

wartung: | "cat | /opt/bin/gen-wartung.sh"

The script should then take the input as $1 and process the list.

Somehow this does no seem to work. I get all kinds of errors in my
exim.log when I try different combinations:

2006-10-23 11:46:40 1GbwOG-0000xY-8n ** | "/bin/cat |
/opt/bin/gen-wartung.sh" <wartung@???> R=system_aliases
T=address_pipe: Chil
d process of address_pipe transport returned 127 (could mean unable to
exec or command does not exist) from command: "/bin/cat |
/opt/bin/gen-wartung.sh"

Any help would be appreciated ;)

Kind regards
Sascha