Re: [exim] Exim + SRS

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Miles Wilton
Para: Beber
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] Exim + SRS
Hi,

It may be that you need to add an srs_condition line. If the email is
being declined by the router after the SRS transform has taken place, it
won't be undone.

As far as the log is concerned, the SRS=<a@???> tells you that an SRS
transform has been performed and should only appear on forwarded email.
Can you check that this appears on the bounced mail?

Your SRS secret is yours and does not need to be registered. The only
reason for it is so you can verify SRS addresses actually came from your
server(s). If a hacker discovers it they could use your server to relay
spam. Keep it secret!

Hope that helps,

Miles.