Re: [exim] require_verify = sender + RBLs - clarification on…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Alon
To: exim users
Betreff: Re: [exim] require_verify = sender + RBLs - clarification on theHow-to
Well.. I've managed to reduce our spam without the require_verify = sender
to about 2-3 spam emails per mailbox per day.
considering we were recieving them by the dozens, that is a huge improvement
by itself.
I run continious monitoring on few specific email accounts that were
reporting me about excessive spam and based upon their
current level of spam and their respnoses, they are very pleased with the
current results.
HOWEVER, after two more months or so, after everyone is OK with the current
filters, I'll look into enabling the require_verify = sender
to further minimize the spam, but that's only going to happen in at least
two more months.
I have to let my users 'chill' for a little bit. We had a RAID-5 controller
failure and we moved to a new server, so everyone is still
uneasy with changes. We don't want to rock the boat to much :))).

But thanks for the input. Later down the road it will be taken into
consideration as we tighten the filtering of mail.

Thanks,

-Alon.