[exim] deny dnslists question

Author: Debbie Doerrlamm
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] deny dnslists question
I would like very much to add the deny dnslists to my ACL but I need to
verify exactly where to add it.. as in which section. I have done much
reading tonight and see this mentioned in many places but none of the docs
I read say exactly where in exim.conf to add it. Lord knows I do not want
to make matters worse :) The spam has been loading up the server and making
me crazy.

Is the below example the most efficient place to add this set? I was
thinking it should be up higher in the ACL section, but when I put it
higher I got nasty notes from exim on the restart. And.. besides this RBL
list are there others I should check also or instead of this one?
thanks

   accept
     condition = \
       ${lookup {${lc:$sender_address_domain}} partial-lsearch
{/etc/whitelist_senders} \
                {yes} {${lookup {${lc:$sender_address}} lsearch
{/etc/whitelist_senders} \
                                {yes} {no} }} }

deny dnslists = blackholes.mail-abuse.org : \
                 dialups.mail-abuse.org
   accept
     dnslists = dsn.rfc-ignorant.org/$sender_address_domain

   require
     message = "This message is from a non-existant email address."
     verify = sender/callout=defer_ok

accept

Regards,
Debbie ^v^ ^o^ //\o/\\ ^o^ ^v^ Webmaster - System Admin

webmaster@??? (AOL, CS or AIM NailGdsss - MSN Nailgodess)
WWWeb Services, Ronkonkoma, NY
631-981-1273  fax 631-981-7557
http://www.beautytech.com & http://www.beautytech.INFO
     for Professionals             for Consumers
Online Correspondent NAILS Magazine http://www.nailsmag.com