[exim] ACL sender address and/or domain match

Author: Mike
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] ACL sender address and/or domain match
Currently I have 2 separate ACLs for this (and the same setup for
whitelists)
Is there a better way to lookup a sender address by full address and just
domain??

acl_check_rcpt:

# Deny if SENDER ADDRESS is (user) blacklisted
deny
     senders          = <, ${extract {mailBlacklistAddr}{$address_data}
{$value} {false} }
     message        = Sender address not accepted by ${local_part}@${domain}
     log_message  = Sender address not accepted by ${local_part}@${domain};
blacklisted address

# Deny if SENDER DOMAIN is (user) blacklisted
deny
     sender_domains  = ${extract {mailBlacklistDomain}{$address_data}
{$value} {false} }
     message             = Sender address not accepted by
${local_part}@${domain}
     log_message       = Sender address not accepted by
${local_part}@${domain}; blacklisted address

Thanks in advance for the help! I've soaked up A LOT of useful info just
reading answers to other people's questions on this list :)
Also, thanks to the people who share their exim configs on the web.. Saved
me from re-inventing the wheel countless times!

-Mike