[exim] Router structure

Author: W B Hacker
To: exim users
Subject: [exim] Router structure
Folks,

Aside from externals, pipes, etc...

Does anyone have a(ny) kludge(s) for routers to:

A) Support more than one 'condition', or simulate such, per router?

B) Emulate a set of variables we could use but do not have, i.e. 'rtr_r(x)',
dlvr_d(x) as we have for acl_c(x) and acl_m(x)?

C) Define or derive, then also later be able to select between/among multiple
'data' calls in a router or transport?

D) Use a router that does NOT call any form of transport, merely makes a test or
lookup, and passes results, flags, variables on to subsequent routers?

E) Defeat/work around the stripping of headers_add / headers-remove when going
through an 'unseen'?

F) Used a transort to not only deliver headers-only, but to create a dirtree or
zero-length file only (I have done that, but in a rather ugly manner..)

- or interest in a 'fork' that removes current router/transport sets in favor
of an acl-like 'case of..' structure with the same syntax, methodology, and
functionality as now used in acl's? (granted the flow is not the same..)

E.G. where 'delivery time' vs smpt-time:

acl_dlvr_sort

acl_dlvr_modify

acl_dlvr_routeselect

acl_dlvr_transport