Re: [exim] problem of understanding of unseen, self=pass and…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Magnus Holmgren
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] problem of understanding of unseen, self=pass and more
On Wednesday 18 October 2006 18:28, Magnus Holmgren took the opportunity to
say:
> Or, if you don't want to keep the conditions matching, and at least one of
> the routers is a redirect router, you can add the same address back to the
> redirection data:
>
> data = ${lookup whatever}, ${quote_local_part:
> $local_part_prefix$local_part$local_part_suffix}@$domain

> You also set address_data to something that you use in the condition of
> that extra router, instead of copying the actual condition(s). Exim makes
> sure that there are no infinite loops by not letting the same router handle
> the same address twice.

Now when I read the documentation better I realise that address_data follows
the copy created by unseen, so you just have to set address_data to something
indicating that the address has been taken care of.

I.e:

router1:
address_data = seen
driver = redirect
domains = ...
data =
unseen

router2:
address_data = seen
driver = accept
unseen
. . .
catch:
driver = redirect
condition = ${if eq{$address_data}{seen}}
data = :blackhole:

Modify if you already use address_data for something.

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@???
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)