Re: [exim] auto-replies, forwards and such

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: SeattleServer.com
A: exim-users, theal
Asunto: Re: [exim] auto-replies, forwards and such
On Tuesday 17 October 2006 12:59, Tony Heal wrote:
> I am looking for an easy, user controlled, way to implement auto-replies
> for vacations and such. I would also like to add a user controlled forward
> ability if possible. A web based program would work best, but I can have
> that created if needed to work with a CLI option.

Some examples to consider...I have the following routers for alias domain
forwarding, postmaster/abuse-->primary account forwarding, custom alias
forwarding, and vacation autoresponses based on a PostgreSQL database, it's
then easy to interface with the database using a CLI/web script...

alias_domain:
        driver                  = redirect
        domains                 = +alias_domains
        data                    = ${local_part}@${lookup
pgsql{select "real_domain" from "alias_domains" where "alias_domain"
= '${quote_pgsql:$domain}'}}
rfc_forward:
        driver                  = redirect
        domains                 = +local_domains
        local_parts             = postmaster : abuse
        data                    = ${lookup pgsql{select "primary_account"
from "hosted_domains" where "domain" = '${quote_pgsql:$domain}'}}
forward:
        driver                  = redirect
        domains                 = +local_domains
        data                    = ${lookup pgsql{select "destination_address"
from "forwards" where "email_address" = '${quote_pgsql:
$local_part}@${quote_pgsql:$domain}'}}
uservacation:
        driver                  = accept
        domains                 = +local_domains
        condition               = ${if and { \
                                        {match_address
{${local_part}@${domain}} {${lookup pgsql{select "email_address"
from "vacations" where "email_address" = '${quote_pgsql:
$local_part}@${quote_pgsql:$domain}' and now () between "start_time"
and "end_time"}}}} \
                                        {!match {$h_precedence:} {(?i)junk|
bulk|list}} \
                                        {!eq {$sender_address} {}} \
                                } {yes} {no} }
        senders                 = ! ^.*-request@.*      : \
                                  ! ^bounce-.*@.*       : \
                                  ! ^.*-bounce@.*       : \
                                  ! ^owner-.*@.*        : \
                                  ! ^postmaster@.*      : \
                                  ! ^webmaster@.*       : \
                                  ! ^listmaster@.*      : \
                                  ! ^mailer-daemon@.*   : \
                                  ! ^root@.*
        transport               = vacation_autoresponse
        unseen
        no_verify
        no_expn

Cheers,