Re: [exim] UCEPROTECT Blacklists and why callouts are abusiv…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: David Saez Padros
A: Stuart Gall
Cc: exim-users, Dean Brooks
Asunto: Re: [exim] UCEPROTECT Blacklists and why callouts are abusive
Hi !!

> SPF is fairly useless, most companies will have employees traveling
> and using different SMTP servers. I use smtp auth for all my clients
> but even then I have come across hotels that have installed
> transparent SMTP proxies and so the user has to turn smtp auth off
> and use the hotels SMTP server.

what about using the submission port 587 ?? nowadays there is no
reason why mobile users has to use other smtp servers (which in
turn on my point of view is a security/privacy problem). In the
other hand SPF allows per-user policy publishing

--
Best regards ...

    On-Line Services 2000 S.L.       e-mail  david@???
    Pintor Vayreda 1                 telf    +34 902 50 29 75
    08184 Palau-Solita i Plegamans   movil   +34 670 35 27 53