Re: [exim] problem of understanding of unseen, self=pass and…

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Marten Lehmann
Päiväys:
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] problem of understanding of unseen, self=pass and more
Hello,

> If it hits the end of the routers without
> matching another then it will bounce back as unrouteable, as it believes
> it has not matched because it was set as unseen.

right.

> Stuarts suggestion is
> your best option to make sure all routers are processed (all other
> routers set us unseen)

Ok, but this means, that the master router at the end of all routers
needs to have a huge condition combining all conditions of previous
routers. Have you ever worked with nested and{}s and or{}s? It's a pain
in the a**. Otherwise the last router could simply accept all mail, but
if you are operating a mailserver I hope you aren't doing this, because
then you get flooded with mails from bots, zombie pcs and so on.

What I need is something that works like "unseen" (so further routers
are tried), but that remembers if the router has matched and is
continuing anyway but will accept the message without a final master router.

Regards
Marten