[exim] More on list management

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [exim] More on list management
I have made the changes referred to earlier - I am no longer getting
instant notification of held messages.

Additionally, having had a closer look at the list policies, which
were set in a far gentler time in the last century, and not really
fit for these spam ridden ages, I have made some additional long
overdue tweaks to the list configuration:-
   1. People who have their posting held for moderation are
      no longer sent a message informing them of this.
      95% of these held postings are spam, and replying to
      spam is not a sensible idea.
   2. A few other autoreply type changes

I have built a wiki page starting to detail this information.  Help
wording that would be useful.