Re: [exim] Proposed change to list moderation handling

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Peter Bowyer
Para: Exim, Users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Proposed change to list moderation handling
On 16/10/06, Nigel Metheringham
<nigel.metheringham@???> wrote:
> I am proposing to change the list moderation handling -

<snip>

> I am intending to change this so that I no longer get immediate
> moderation notification, or immediate notification of membership
> status changes (mostly due to bounces). Instead I will purely work
> on the daily status reports (I may change these to twice per day).

I find that a much easier way of handling stuff on Mailman lists I
moderate. I don't think it materially deteriorates the level of
service offered to posters, in fact it lets you focus on a worklist
and means things are less likely to slip through the net.

If you're looking for overflow / stand-in moderation help, I'll gladly
volunteer.

Peter

--
Peter Bowyer