Re: [exim] Adding a per-recipient message header

Author: SeattleServer.com
To: exim-users
CC: John Robinson
Subject: Re: [exim] Adding a per-recipient message header
On Saturday 14 October 2006 04:28, John Robinson wrote:
> On 14/10/2006 10:17, SeattleServer.com wrote:
> > Somebody mentioned using a router to add per-recipient headers, but I
> > don't see how this would work as acl_m4 is set at rcpt acl time.
>
> I'm guessing your acl_c6 and acl_m6 are the same for multiple recipients
> of a single message, but your acl_m4 is per-recipient. Can you
> (re)generate whatever you set acl_m4 to at router or transport time?

Not in a way I can think of.

acl_c6 is a database-generated identifier for each connection.
acl_m6 is a database-generated identifier for each message.
acl_m4 is a database-generated identifier for each message recipient.

I record a bunch of stuff into the database within the ACLs based on those
identifiers.

I haven't really messed with routers much...but I don't believe ACL variables
carry over to them?

Cheers,