Re: [exim] pipelining to remote servers

Author: Magnus Holmgren
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] pipelining to remote servers
On Thursday 12 October 2006 12:00, Renaud Allard took the opportunity to say:
> Hello,
>
> Is there a way to instruct exim to _not_ use pipelining when delivering
> mails, even when the remote server advertises it.
> It seems I am stuck with a buggy antispam filter which advertises
> pipelining but doesn't process the mail correctly afterwards if pipelined.

Looks like the only option is to add the buggy servers to the
hosts_avoid_esmtp option of the smtp transport, which disables use of ESMTP
completely. You could file a wish with Bugzilla for a hosts_avoid_pipelining
option if that's a problem. It shouldn't be too hard to implement.

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@???
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)