Re: [exim-dev] Remove RSA_EXPORT support

Autor: Marc Haber
A: exim-dev
Assumpte: Re: [exim-dev] Remove RSA_EXPORT support
On Tue, Oct 10, 2006 at 09:30:47AM +0100, Philip Hazel wrote:
> On Mon, 9 Oct 2006, Florian Weimer wrote:
> > The new key exchange algorithm list is:
> >
> > static const int kx_priority[16] = {
> > GNUTLS_KX_RSA,
> > GNUTLS_KX_DHE_DSS,
> > GNUTLS_KX_DHE_RSA,
> > 0 };
> >
> > So RSA is still available (and it's still used according to my server
> > logs).
>
> Oh, OK, I clearly don't understand enough about this! Thanks.

I originally intended to only enable this patch in Debian's
experimental package of the exim development snapshot, but
accidentally enabled the patch also for the "production" version which
has been uploaded to unstable the day before yesterday.

Philip, are you planning to apply this patch to mainline exim before
4.64? If not, I'll have to think about backing out the patch of
Debian's production 4.63 packages.

Greetings
Marc