Re: [exim] Changing Email Identity

Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Magnus Holmgren
À: exim-users
Sujet: Re: [exim] Changing Email Identity
On Wednesday 11 October 2006 19:59, gascione took the opportunity to say:
> We use exim4 servers as front end antivirus, spam checking,
> sender/receiver, stuff like that before the mail is passed off to our
> commercial email application. If a valid message is delivered the headers
> screw up some functionality on the mail server side because the last hop of
> the mail is our gateways which is always valid and therefore messes up the
> SPAM and filtering system on the mail server side.

What systems are those? If they're decent (like SpamAssassin), it should be
possible to configure them to interpret the headers correctly.

> Is there a way to get exim to deliver the message to the mail server as if
> it was the original delivering mail server so the original header
> information remains at the top of the header when it reaches our mail
> server. Iin other words, can exim act like the original sending mail server
> when it passes the message along to our internal mail server.

If you must, set received_header_text to nothing.

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@???
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)