著者: gascione
To: exim-users
題目: [exim] Changing Email Identity

We use exim4 servers as front end antivirus, spam checking, sender/receiver,
stuff like that before the mail is passed off to our commercial email
application. If a valid message is delivered the headers screw up some
functionality on the mail server side because the last hop of the mail is
our gateways which is always valid and therefore messes up the SPAM and
filtering system on the mail server side.

Is there a way to get exim to deliver the message to the mail server as if
it was the original delivering mail server so the original header
information remains at the top of the header when it reaches our mail
server. Iin other words, can exim act like the original sending mail server
when it passes the message along to our internal mail server.

GA