Re: [exim] how to change a recipient in a transport?

Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Marten Lehmann
À: Matthew Byng-Maddick
CC: exim-users
Sujet: Re: [exim] how to change a recipient in a transport?
Hello,

> I'm not sure I understand why you think that doing this at transport time
> is the right thing to do. Surely the right thing is to do this at message
> routing time? - it means you have to be a bit cleverer about your routers,
> and you can't just use the accept router you had before, but...

I could also do this at routing time. But how? With the redirect-router,
there is no smtp_transport option. And an internal redirect to an
address like test/Junk@??? which is handled by another router is a
bit complicated, because it shall only be redirect to test/Junk@???
in case spam is detected and the use wants the message to be delivered
to the Junk folder in that case (not all users want this).

Regards
Marten